Our skilled nursing service provides you with the medical assistance you need to live independently and comfortably at home.
Registered nurses will work with you, your family, your physician, and other support staff to ensure that you get the personalized care you need.
Meanwhile, licensed vocational nurses monitor your medication, check your vital signs, change bandages, manage your medical records, and provide education on your health concerns for you and your family.
Together, they provide you with the following services:
- Physical assessment of all body systems
- Education and assistance with insulin therapy
- Home infusion therapy
- Instructions on proper home oxygen use
- Bowel and bladder training
- Catheter care
- Provision and instruction on the proper use of medical supplies
- Ostomy care
- Medication reconciliation and education on side effects and adverse reactions to medicine
- Enteral feeding management and supplies
- Wound care management (wound care specialist available upon referral)
- Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies (certain supplies available upon Medicare approval)
Get your personalized care plan by scheduling an assessment. For further inquiries, please call 213-385-1848.